Monday, November 29, 2010

go find another girl across the bar, cause l-o-v-e's not what this was.

So I'm so behind on my 30 day challenge and I'm too lazy to figure out what day I'm supposed to be on so I'll just do a few right now:

Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
Humm...Shows that I watch are:
  • Wizards of Waverly Place
  • Degrassi
  • Dexter
  • The Middle
  • Modern Family
Yeah, I don't really watch anything else.

Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.

I'd have to say clothes. I can't say "cell phone" because I always forget it. I could say my keys, but sometimes someone else drives me. But I'm always wearing clothes.

Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.

Honestly, I'm so infatuated with you know who that I'm not even thinking about anyone else. But I suppose Rupert Grint. Well, technically Ron Weasley.


I'm watching Dr. Phil and he's telling me that I'm eating too much. I already know that, Phil! But I'm always hungry. I need a seriousy hobby. What do I do all day? I wake up, go to work, come home and sit on the computer, eat dinner and then watch TV. I need to start reading, sometimes I'm just too lazy. Usually I'm too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment