Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i can get to know you better but never know you well.

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet

I honestly don't even want a pet. I'm too selfish and lazy to care for something. I think I might like a black guinea pig that I can name Daisy. I think that's going to be my only pet and I'm too lazy to look up a picture of one, but you all know what they look like.


Have you ever taken a shower in the pitch black? It must have sucked living in the pioneer days, even though they didn't have showers. The power has gone out three times today. Once when I was trying to watch Degrassi, once when we were eating dinner and then recently when I was attempting to shampoo my hair. It was a tragedy.

1 comment:

  1. ew i'm not a big fan of guinea pigs or anything hamster like

    ReplyDelete