Monday, November 15, 2010

no one on the corner has swagger like us.


Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

If I had to take a picture of my real best friend, it would be you, blogger. If a best friend means someone you tell everything to, then it would definitely be blogger. He knows everything about my life, but only in weird, hopefully hard to decipher ways. But since I don't tell anything to anyone and I think that people are starting to get suspicious of my life choices because of lack of explanation in the real world, I'm going to give you a picture of Jammy E. Not only because she pretended to listen last night as I stalked the man I have been obsessing over for the past two months when I realized that there was confirmation that he may have a girlfriend and all of my dreams of having children have been shattered, but for various other reasons I don't really have the megabites to discuss.

Ok, I realize that you're going to hate this picture, but I like it for some reason. You took it, Jamie, so I suppose you should get some credit with your handiwork.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. omg i am a freak lol that was my mullet fresh out of the salon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:52 PM

    yeah that picture is scary....and what the heck, since when is jamie your bff and not me? jerk.

    ReplyDelete