Sunday, November 21, 2010

so much colder than i can remember.



I just need to take a moment to explain how amazing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 was. It was incredible. I think it was my favorite movie by far. The Ron and Hermione tension was just too much for me to handle. The only part I didn't like was the part when Harry and Hermione have to kiss during Ron's worst nightmare type thing. It was just beyond creepy and it hurt my heart cause I don't want to see that even if it isn't real and it technically didn't happen. I also had a problem with the torture scene. I thought it was going to be a lot more dramatic. I want to see Ron in pain because the girl he loves is being tortured, I thought he would be screaming and flinging himself around the dungeon. There was no Lavender Brown to ruin everything this time. The whole Dobby funeral was pointless. I really have no emotions toward that little elf, so I wanted to move on. But really... can we just take a minute to process the Weasley family. Especially Ron and the newest addition, Bill:


Ok, Ron is incredibly good looking and sometimes I can't even focus.

Look at Ron being a hero, destroying Horcruxes.

Do I even need to explain this one?


Day 9: A photo of the last item you purchased: I'm too lazy to take a picture of them, but I bought shoes from target that are suede and they are basically flats but with a little heel on them.
Day 10: A photo of your favorite Place to eat: We all know what Panera looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment