Thursday, November 18, 2010

you made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

I decided that I'd give Taylor Swift a little air time on my Itunes. I'm not sure how long it will last since I'm not her biggest fan. But I like when I can relate to songs (even though I always relate mostly to 17 year old's singing about how stupid boys are), like this "Back to December" song. The only thing is I have no desire to go back to December. Not only because it makes me unhappy to think about, or that it was a year ago, but mostly that means in a few days I would have to start student teaching all over again, and there is no need to think about doing that again. I don't understand what's up with December though. Miley has a song, Demi has a song and now Taylor has a song. I don't want to go back to it, remember it or make it permanent, at least 2009. December is a cold month, I guess, and I don't mean the weather. I do like this "Mine" song though.

You'd honestly be disturbed by the amount of cuts on my hands. I'm not even sure what they're from, they're just all over. I think that every single knuckle is split open. I do think it's cause it's winter and my hands are drier (dryer?) than the Sahara and they just split open at random. At least my knuckles haven't started to turn blue like the usually do.

So I wanted this necklace for Christmas and I put it on my list knowing that no one would buy it for me, so I went out and bought it for myself with my mom's credit card. I'll take a picture when Christmas actually comes around and I'll take a picture of everything that I get for Christmas.

And because I know you guys don't really care about this, but you're going to read about it anyway:

Day 7 –Your dream wedding

I would honestly like to get married in a courthouse. Exactly like J.Lo and Massimo in The Wedding Planner, except I'd actually like to go through with it. I don't want anyone to be there and I don't want to have a billion flowers and bridesmaids and decorations. I'm not sure if this sounds depressing to you, but I don't want people watching me walk to the alter, I don't want to cry, and I don't want a million people to share what is hopefully going to be the happiest day of my life. And honestly, I don't know that many people and apparently no one likes weddings and I don't want anyone to feel like they have to go see me get married to just get divorced or be extremely unhappy in 5 years. It just all seems pointless, I don't know. I'll be wearing a white lace dress and purple heels with a bouquet of yellow tulips. That's it.

1 comment:

  1. i particularly enjoyed this blog, especially the part about december songs, it made me LOL. also, i frequently buy xmas presents for myself with my parents money so you're not alone in that.

    ReplyDelete