Wednesday, December 1, 2010

i don't know, margo.

Was I the only one who didn't notice that it's already December? I was putting a coat on hold for someone today and when I asked what the date was, I was informed that it was December. When did this happen? I personally was not prepared. Not like I really have a timeline or anything specific to do, I just thought it was shocking.
I got home today after a roller coaster of emotions at work today (super happy, awkwardly giddy until Ketchup Hair arrived then it was downhill from there. Just ask Jamie. She got to hear all about my hatred towards this woman, and then a lot about my obsession who may or may not be engaged...but I think that's only a small detail) and I found a book that Jamie had purchased for me from Amazon and had it sent to my Grandmas. The book is called I Hate Everything and I think we all know that I hate everything. I could make a much longer book than this fellow about things that I hate. I did laugh a lot at it. If I was in a worse mood I would list the things I hate.

So, as I was typing this, I saw out of the corner of my eye something moving on the side of my computer. I just figured that it was a cotton fuzz flying around. No. It was a stink bug. I said to myself "I thought I drowned you yesterday" apparently I am not a good enough serial killer for this little bugger, and he either rose from the dead of this was his brother seeking revenge on me. I picked it up on a piece of paper and flung it out the window into the snow. Yeah, deal with that, stink bug.

I get to work at 5 am tomorrow. It better not be snowing when I leave, even though of course it will be.

2 comments:

  1. i hate bugs. i vacuumed up a huge cockroach looking thing in my room the other day. pretty much had a heartattack doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and ps your welcome for the book!! haha

    ReplyDelete