Tuesday, December 28, 2010

a long time ago, we used to be friends.

It's so weird when you stop being friends with someone. It's not really weird when you just lose touch, but it is weird when you are extremely mad at each other for no apparent reason. Oh, sorry I had someone over and didn't tell you. Oh, sorry there's a dog in our apartment? Oh, sorry we let the random cat that walks around the building into our apartment and pee on all of your ugly chairs. Sorry about that one time I went to class and left the back door wide open. Sorry about that time that I woke your ugly, fat mom up when she was sleeping in the living room. And all of those times that I left the dirty dishes all over the apartment on purpose. Oh and the time that I dropped your toothbrush in the toilet and then put it back on your shelf. And for using all of your shampoo...

I'm not really sorry for any of it.

I really wish things bothered me more than they do. I hear something and I freak out inside for a good 20 minutes (because I'm one of the girls, except who knows if everyone knows) and then by the time I get home I'm perfectly fine. Do I care or do I just get over things easily? I'm not sure. I mourn for a while, and it's not pretty.

I'm pretty excited to go home. I love how I just take a week off almost every month to go home. But what is the point of working there? I would get time and a half if I worked over New Years. So my friends better feel pretty special that I'm skipping like 14 dollars an hour for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment