Monday, December 13, 2010

only the lonely can play


This is from Lauren's birthday dinner...a long time ago. I just am now starting to get on top of things. Oh, wait, I've been watching TV all day so the only thing I'm on top of is a recliner. I haven't done anything. I haven't Christmas shopped. Now that I realized how much I have to pay back in loans, I won't be getting anyone anything, except myself. I am selfish, if you weren't aware. I have made about 3,000 Christmas lists for myself, but I haven't really gotten anything for anyone else except Ashleigh. And I got her something she doesn't need. I was just at Goodwill and I saw this thing and I knew she'd love it.
I guess that's a step in the right direction.



"you make a million decisions that mean nothing, and then you order take out and it changes everything"- yeah, Meg Ryan.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment