Friday, January 14, 2011

Did you say that she was pretty? Did you say that she loves you? Baby, I don't want to know.

I really don't have anything to write about other than the song of the day "Silver Springs" by Fleetwood Mac. I don't understand how you don't like Stevie Nicks, Jamie. I just really don't understand it.

This whole sign changing thing...Retarded. I'm still a Gemini, even though I fit the whole Taurus thing. I don't really believe in it but this girl at work does and she's a Gemini too but she's like really a Gemini. And then she told me that I'm a Gemini because I'm two-faced. She didn't say it like that, and I didn't even get mad because I am. So I'm going to try to stop being less Gemini and more Taurus (which apparently means that I sit in corners alone and I'm very calm...I think this makes sense). This girl was making so much fun of me today and you should have seen how much I didn't care. She asked if I had ever heard this random rap song and of course I said no. And then she said "You'd hear it if you were at a club or something...oh I forgot, you like to sit at home and read all night". I can't really get offended by the truth. I take pride in my lameness, I'm not even going to lie.

1 comment:

  1. haaaaaaaahah did someone seriously say that to you!?

    ReplyDelete