Sunday, January 9, 2011

freak the freak out.

I'm going to share two things that I'm obsessed with at this very moment:

#1: Leather and Lace- Stevie Nicks



and this lyric:
"But never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm"

Yes, if you'd like to know, I'm really into Fleetwood Mac at this moment. It's ok. Both of these songs are just so beautiful.

I've also been obsessively playing Sims again. I have this cute little family that keeps growing and it's getting really hard to Sim 6 people. Just saying.
Other than that I went back to work today and it sucked. I was in such a bad mood for some reason and I was ready to hurl half of the people there off a cliff. But it was okay because I'm only working 12 hours this week. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it with all of the pressure.

1 comment:

  1. mannnnnn i thought you were going to say freak the freak out was an obsession too. it's okay. i know you're just scared to admit it. why are you only working 12 hours!?

    ReplyDelete