Tuesday, January 18, 2011

i've been running around with you.

I'm on episode 10 out of 13 on season 4 (which for every single person who didn't know THAT'S THE LAST SEASON). I feel like a chapter of my life is gone.

I need to get some friends my age.
I spend all of my time with people 4 years younger than me. I don't mind this because I actually like them, but I feel like I need a new life. Except I'm too lazy. Get that.

Someone needs to give me some new shows to watch. What am I going to do now that I work 20 hours a week? I need some advice people, help me out here.

And I feel like all of the people I want to tell things don't want to listen. I don't know why I expect people to want to listen to me when I don't really listen to them. But I hate looking desperate. Except that's totally what I'm doing right now. I really need to get a diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment