Saturday, January 22, 2011

knock three times.

Lauren wants me to do the 30 for 30 thing that Kendi does, but I know that I'm going to be too lazy and I'm going to stop doing it or forget to do it so I'll just post what I wear until I forget/stop. This is what I wore (or am wearing) to work today. I'm probably going to sweat though since it's a Saturday which means that there might be more than three people in the store at a time. Never a good thing. And hopefully I don't have to be the replen person again. Ugh that was terrible.Why don't clothes ever look good on me? I need to get some Spanx or something stronger. I got my hair cut and it looks okay but for some reason I really don't like it. I was expecting it to come out the exact same length even though I know that's impossible. Now it feels so incredibly short when it's really only like 3 mm shorter.

2 comments:

  1. stop dressing cute i hate youuuuuuuuuuuuu and im sure your hair looks fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was totally planning on changing my shoes but i never did.

    ReplyDelete