Friday, February 18, 2011

baby are you down down down down down.

I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way

but I was all good with my food choices today and even after I worked out and did A LOT of work at work, I wasn't that hungry. I had this wrap thing from Geagle and then I get home and it's like INSTANT HUNGER. I think I just devoured about 700 calories in a single bowl of leftovers.

To catch you up on my life since the last time I blogged (since I know you care):

  • I went to the gym twice and I loved every minute of it.
  • I yearn even more to be a Golden Girl, preferably Dorothy.
  • I got a fish. His full name will not be disclosed because it makes me look like a bigger freak than I already am, but his name is Phineas "Springin' a Leak" Turner.
  • I acted like the biggest freak ever. That whole thing about being smitten like a 6th grade kitten was like ten fold the other day.
And my life consists of absolutely nothing. So that's it.

1 comment:

  1. ahahhahah what day are you not the biggest freak ever? wait, what day am i not?

    ReplyDelete