Monday, February 28, 2011

baby you're a firework.

So today is a good day for one very specific reason:
It's really gloomy out. What? I know. I like this weather so much it's insane. It makes it feel like it's 8 in the morning all day long. I love the mid-early morning. I mean from like 7:30 am to 11:00 am. It's the only time of day I really like. I don't like sleeping so I hate night time and I hate having to do anything at night. I wish the day was just 7:30-11:00. I think everyone would be so much happier.

And I would just like for one person to email me. I don't even care if you don't have anything to say, I just really love emails, as I explained to Jamie ( p.s I'm going to keep linking you until you start blogging again). They make me feel more adult. I know that no one will email me, but if you get bored and want to my email is maloneyk57@gmail.com

Also, will you give me some movie suggestions.
I don't know what to download or to get from the library.

I wish that I had some other news to share with you, but I don't.
I've been going to the gym almost every day and have yet to lose any weight. My Grandma keeps telling me that I'm getting skinnier, but I'm not. She just doesn't want me to feel like I'm wasting my time at the gym.
I'm also going to get my cholesterol down. I'm not sure if it's even very high, but why not get it down?

No comments:

Post a Comment