Wednesday, February 9, 2011

gonna lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

You know, normally I'm all "blah blah I hate the sun, I hate sweating, it's so hot". But recently, I would kill for the sun. I want Summer. I want to lay by the pool and, you know what, even a sunburn would be nice. Please, bring it on. I want to sweat. I want to wear this really cute tank top that I bought the other day. Is this too much to ask?

I tried Nutella today, it was amazing, but not as amazing as I thought it was going to be. Sorry, Jamie.

So, even though I think that Pretty Little Liars is becoming one of the stupidest shows on TV, I still have to say that I like this aspect of it: Caleb
And for those of you who don't watch PLL, Caleb is the one with the beanie, not the weird old guy in the front. I know that this obviously won't come as a shock to anyone who knows me circa 2008.

1 comment:

  1. a- i want sun too
    b- shame on your for not obsessing over nutella
    c- i love caleb too

    ReplyDelete