Tuesday, February 22, 2011

i'm in love with illusion, so saw me in half. i'm in love with tricks so pull another rabbit out of your hat.

Clearly I get offended easily, right? You know I do.

Remember back in the day when I posted this blog? Well since I wrote it last month it's gotten like 300 views. Only that post though. ONLY THAT POST. I take mucho offense that people only read that blog post. Oh and they're not even reading my post, they're reading the lyrics that someone posted to that song in a comment. Rude. Rude. Rude. Rude. Maybe I should just stop blogging all together. But probably not.This was on Lorene Scafaria's twitter. "Someone". "At the bottom". Oh My God. As Shaant would sing: "I'm lost in a sea of anonymity" (fun fact: I can't pronounce this word. I know how it's supposed to sound I just can't do it).

Today was as nice as it could have been. I woke up to work calling (but I ignored it) and wanting me to come in at 8. They called at like 730...oh yeah, I'll be there. Then I went back to sleep until about 11:30. Got out of bed, ate some amazing cereal and then shoveled the driveway with Alex. Then we went to Subway for a Februany footlong. They rudely wouldn't let us get two completely different subs (I wanted teriyaki chicken and Alex wanted turkey) but they let us get a club with one half only ham and roast beef and the other half only turkey and roast beef. It's kind of funny how I hate turkey lunch meat and Alex hates ham lunch meat. Is it not?


“He lives the poetry that he cannot write. The others write the poetry that they dare not realise.”
-Oscar Wilde

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to have posted those lyrics, but I was in the middle of learning them myself for my blog and came across your blog. I really hope you don't take the exposure to your blog negatively. See it in a positive light, who knows people may branch off and start reading more of your posts.

    And if not, who cares, at least Lorene publicly shared your site. That in my book is good enough.

    ReplyDelete