Thursday, February 10, 2011

just like coffee and tea i need you regularly.

What is this song, by the way. It says "baby don't go for anyone" and then it repeats and I love this song but I can't find it anywhere. I spent all night stalking and telling Kelsey about how I am smitten like a sixth grade kitten. That was actually a reference from Real World Paris or something. If it was, that season had a lot of good quotes. My second favorite being "Cry me a Mississippi River". I totally sang that song in my head, "Miss-issi-p-p-i", I mean, not the Justin song. Why do I remember all of these things?

Maybe because it's 1:10 in the morning and I can't sleep. I didn't even nap today.
I woke up, went to Giant Eagle then blogged then painted and then got a call to go into work. So I went into work, acted like said kitten, and then ate dinner, read some and then ate some more at varying points in the night and watched my Wednesday night shows. And THE best quote ever was from Brick tonight:

"There's no advice on a candy heart that can fix this", thank you, little man. I agree.

What am I even saying? I don't know. Obviously I don't have any prospects for V-day. Other than some god awful person I can't even talk about. Which would normally lead me into some sort of spiel that no one would understand except me. But I'm turning a new leaf. You will just hear things straight up about my non-exciting life. I think a pear has a more exciting life than I do. At least a pear doesn't want things it can't have.


Oh and I really wish that people would learn how to draw a line in conversation. If I am literally screaming "Please don't tell me! Please don't say what I know you're going to say!" then don't say it. That's just common courtesy that a prude like me doesn't want to hear about nasty fat women doing nasty things. Sorry. I just had to get that out there.

2 comments:

  1. i thoroughly enjoyed this entry lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trading Things In by The Voluntary Butler Scheme! Love that song.

    ReplyDelete