Monday, March 21, 2011

everybody knows where you go when the sun goes down.

I'm reading Demian by Herman Hesse right now and for some reason I'm struggling because I'm actually paying attention and attempting to fully understand it. I'm not sure if it was giving me trouble because I was being interrupted every five minutes by farting 7th graders or if I'm just really stupid. Probably an equal mixture of the two.

I hate when I don't go to the gym because I feel like I'm wasting my membership. But I've lost all motivation so what I do is walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes on an incline while reading and everyone probably thinks I'm a freak.

And now my ringtone is officially "Friday" by Rebecca Black. Thanks for that, Jamie.

I have work every day this week but hopefully I'll be subbing more soon and I'm going to get on two more districts so...And I'm really trying to volunteer. Can you please look at me for a second while I'm being motivated for the first time since...well, ever.

Also, is there anyone that can't get on the internet on the go? or am I still the only one stuck in 2008?

1 comment:

  1. hahahah i didnt actually think you'd use the ringtone LOL nice. and way to be motivated. you're doing better than me. also yes you might be the only one without the internet on their phone except my grandparents

    ReplyDelete