Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i got a feeling that he wants to take me to the dance

In lieu of hearing Rebecca Black's new song "Friday" I decided to write a little blog about another little known song (s) that were recorded when I was but a wee preteen:





How can we judge, people? how? I don't know about you but I'm waitin' for the night when we can go crazy (crazy) don't sit around no time to be (lazy) pump up the JAM just as hard as we CAN cause I need my friends around me cause I'm gonna make a STAND. This is all happening on Saturday, Saturday night. I'm gonna be with my friends and everything is alright on Saturday, Saturday night. I'd like to kick off my shoes and really cut loose. Yeah we'll show 'em what it's all about.

Jamie will be the only person who finds any humor in this. I just sent you a text with the lyrics to "Waiting" ( I can't decide which is the best song) like that time I drank too much and texted you the entire theme song to Fairly Odd Parents. And yes, I know the whole thing. Fun fact: I also know the whole Phil of the Future theme song.

p.s if you watch the whole thing on youtube, watch the chubby African American gal in slow mo. When I tell you that you'll split your sides open, I'm not kidding

p.p.s Ashleigh and I had this remote on with our VCR that had this knob at the bottom where you could fast forward/rewind at varying speeds and we got THE worlds biggest kick out of slow mo-ing everything. Especially fat people.

p.p.p.s if you would do the the honor of watching this video, it would mean a lot to me. And if you were wondering, it's Mary Kate and Ashley School Dance Party. Youtube it.

1 comment: