Tuesday, March 1, 2011

if i am the joke, then you're the punchline pt. 2



I think that this is my favorite song. I'm not sure though but I've been obsessed with it for quite some time now. And it has my favorite lyric: "if I am the joke, then you're the punchline". It was more relevant to me last year.

Well I need a vacation. Okay, I really don't it's not like I work very hard or stress myself out even, but I'd just like a break from the monotony of people I know and people I work with who can't keep their mouths shut.

Oh, and p.s I don't know if I talked about this before but I am the most jealous person ever. I never used to be this way, or at least not to this extent. It's creepy.

2 comments:

  1. why is my blog not one of your favorites jerkface.

    Jamie and I want to go on a cruise...get your act together and lets go!

    ReplyDelete