Wednesday, March 23, 2011

we got married in a fever.

This is Kendi Everyday's beautiful hair and how she does it

Kendi Everyday Hair Tutorial from Kendi Everyday on Vimeo.

:


Annnd here's my attempt:


My face is essentially a pimple factory right now so I'm sparing you the horribleness of my unmakeuped face. Obviously my hair looks nothing like Kendi's but what are you going to do? I think that it looks better than in this picture because it's a gross webcam picture. But that could also be me trying to make myself feel better about what God gave me.

Well, I'm going to get gas and a comb from the dollar store cause this is my life.
Oh there was mass amounts of hail today when I was leaving work. And I bought this odd colored pair of pants
My shotty webcam doesn't do their amazingness justice. I got them from Gap so don't freak out they were 50% off. I also bought underwear but I won't show you pictures of those as this is a family blog.

I would show you a picture of the sky right now because I guess post-hail it looks like a scene from Gone With the Wind. It's all sorts of shades of pinks and purples and blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment