Tuesday, March 8, 2011

when you feel like you're a million and i feel like i'm a grand.

You, Chair, can go ahead and stop being so perfect. No matter what either of them do I will always love them, together or separate. And if you couldn't tell I'm spending the whole day in bed, like I'm sick, watching Gossip Girl at an alarming rate.

Should I go to the gym? Yes. Will I? No. I'm surprised that horrible place that "employ's" me hasn't called me to come in since I'm sure at least two people have called off already today and I'm the only one with a semblance of work ethic. Me. Right, that's how sad of an establishment it is. But enough complaining. This is Mardi Gras and I'm living it up. I'll probably eat the three bags of Doreets that are in the pantry because I'm basically giving up calories for lent. Thank you, Jesus, for walking through the desert for 40 days only to make it so we all have to give something up. I really appreciate it but I wish that you had stayed longer so I would have the will power to give up cookies, chips and ice cream longer. I'm probably going to hell for saying that.

But if you'll excuse me, I need to finds out what happens with Chuck and this stupid girl who is not even an iota of the amazing person that Blair is. I wish that they would just get back together already.

3 comments:

  1. by "doreets" I'm assuming you mean doritos.

    and for that I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete