Saturday, March 19, 2011

you're alright but i'm here, darling, to enjoy the party

I'm one of those annoying people who thinks that they're the funniest person on planet earth. So today I'm at Giant Eagle with Ashleigh (her and my dad are in the Burgh) and I was wearing these fake glasses (they're uber hipster, but don't judge me cause I wanted glasses my whole life and I always wanted to wear fake glasses but everyone made fun of me and guess what? now people ALWAYS wear them. So you know, one day I was like "eff this, I'm buying glasses and people can deal) and we were standing in the cereal aisle but we were like 4 feet away from the Kashi because there was a man standing in the way and I was trying to determine which box had the most fiber, and I said "man, these glasses aren't helping me. I can't see those little numbers". Cue drum bang sound when someone makes a joke.

And I'm working tonight.
And that is the extent of my life.
Yup.

1 comment:

  1. youre right. so not funny. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete