Tuesday, April 12, 2011

whos says you're not perfect?

Last night this lady was writing my name down as I was telling it to her. I said "Kristen" she wrote "Christ" then asked if it was with an ''i'' or an ''e''. I said with an "e" she continued to write "ian" then I said "well, it's K-r-i-s-t-e-n" and so she changed the "c" to a "k". Apparently my name is Khristian now. I had this woman so confused you'd think I asked her to write out the Pythagorean Theorem. You could just see her mind whirring.

Next came my last name. I was already extremely defeated so when I said "Maloney" and she wrote "Malley" and I then spelled out my last name and when she proceeded to change the "e" to an "o" I threw in the towel.

The thing that gets me is the fact that I WAS WEARING A NAME TAG.
Yes, that is the best part.

1 comment:

  1. wow. was her name helen keller?

    ReplyDelete