Saturday, April 2, 2011

why you gotta be so mean?



This is me livin in a big old city, if you couldn't tell and you've never heard "Mean" by T. Swift. And please disregard that I wore this shirt yesterday to go to dinner (and the entire outfit, really) but I guess you'd never have realized that since no one saw me yesterday.

I realize that I have become extremely boring and I apologize for that, but what are you going to do? Like every venture with Mike, we ended up at Barnes and Nobel and I bought a book. I bought Invitation to a Beheading , yet another Nabokov piece. I say that like I'm an avid Nabokov reader. I've only read one book (Lolita) but I'm getting bored with The Unbearable Lightness of Being. Anyway, I'll let the book discussion rest with my stupid book blog.

I am 100% ready for work right now and it's only 11:35 and I don't work til 1:30. What should I do? I don't want to eat, I don't want to go shopping and I don't want to sit and stare at my computer. Dilemmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment