Sunday, May 22, 2011

ABC's

Age: 22 (almost 23-ugh)
Bed size: Twin. I'm clearly a pimp.
Chore you hate: Everything but cleaning the bathroom or washing dishes
Dogs: Non-existent.
Essential start of your day: Some form of panic about sleeping in.
Favorite color: yellow, gold and emerald green.
Gold or silver: Gold. All day, every day.
Height: 5'5"
Instruments I play (or have played): oh piano.
Job title: Sales associate. Substitute Teacher.
Kids: Probably never.
Live: Pittsburgh, Pa
Mom's name: Karen
Nickname: My friends clearly aren't fun.
Overnight hospital stays: Zilch.
Pet peeve: Birds chirping, whistling, egos, people who don't read.
Quote from a movie: "reaaaaaaal nice, Clark"
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: Lauren and Ashleigh.
Time you wake up: Various times.
Underwear: Wear them.
Vegetables you dislike: I've decided I'm allergic to eggplant.
What makes you run late: The computer. Or my desire to get over my obsession with being early.
X-rays you've had done: Neck.
Yummy food you make: Cereal.
Zoo animal: Lions.



and p.s- if you're the praying type, can you pray for my friend Mike's dad? He has cancer and it's getting
worse quickly.

p.p.s Today I was taking a walk and I wanted to even out this horrendous tan I have going on on my back, so I wore a plaid strapless number and some cut-offs on a walk around the neighborhood. Now, this random section behind my Grams house is sort of hickish. I was carrying the obligatory can of Diet Pepsi and I felt like a hick. And then I went on a search for a recycle bin and I never found one. I was hoping to find a rogue trash can in the middle of the street, but no luck. So I
had to sneak into a dumpster in a church parking lot at the very end of my walk.

p.p.p.s-
about 40 minutes before I had to be at work, Alex and I decided to drive up to the dollar store and buy a years supply of bubbles.

Gosh.Darn.It.
why can't I ever write a short blog. Sorry

2 comments:

  1. your answers were so inaccurate i could of thought of better ones. you totally dont know yourself as good as i know you. and you forgot your nickname was kpax. and that ash calls you poopy. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey- i am twenty-two almost twenty-three and i have two sisters...clearly you stole my identity :) ok maybe that is not all that amazing of coincidence but i figured i'd comment anyways :)

    ReplyDelete