Tuesday, May 17, 2011

june bug skipping like a stone.

This photo showcases 3 of my top 5 favorite things in life.

1.) Dorothy being an ass
2.) Gone With the Wind
3.)Golden Girls

I seriously can't wait until I get older so I can be like Dorothy. Hopefully I don't have a husband who goes away on a business trip to Hawaii and meets a first time flight attendant who literally thinks she's supposed to give the passengers a lei.

And I honestly haven't been doing anything worth mentioning, as per usual. I read an entire book yesterday, that's how bored I've been. Someone please save me from this food/Gossip Girl coma that I am in today. I feel like I should feel semi-productive. I woke up, went to work, went to Kohls, went to Target, went to Kmart to check out the Selena Gomez line, went to the gym, saw my lover, came home, read a little, and watched 3 episodes of Gossip Girl, had dinner and then finished the 4th season of Gossip Girl. And that was my day in one extremely long sentence. I hope you enjoyed it.

I used to love Bright Eyes, but now for some reason Conor Oberst is just everywhere. Every time I turn on Pandora, he's there. Every time I'm not daydreaming at work, he's on the radio. He's like a ghost that's haunting me and I can't turn back.

Oh and I'm really in love with the Maxi Dress trend. I'm totally a few years late but I bought one and it's the most amazing thing ever. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment