Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i'm guessing this is growing up, yeah

Now that I'm done with the Hunger Games, I'm not sure what to do with my life. I'm not sure if I liked the ending. I did my fair share of crying, however. It was nowhere near the flood of tears that Harry Potter brought on, but Peeta is almost as amazing as Ron. ALMOST.
Please, someone give me some use for my life now.
Are there any other books out there like this? That can compete with Harry Potter?
I've decided that the best books make you cry.
Now I have to figure out which book was my favorite. I think Catching Fire was, but I'm not sure. Peeta shined in all of them. Katniss was okay and I liked her when she wasn't reminding me of Bella Swan. Now I can just fill my time with reading fanfiction and news about the movie since I know what happens and there is nothing to spoil.

I also like to think that, in the future, when the books take place that maybe District 12 (where the books start) is in Pittsburgh, or near it at least. I mean it's a coal mining district, in the right part of the country. I was thinking all of this today while I was on my walk and a coal train passed me by. What if Peeta's parent's bakery is where my Gram's house would have once stood. It's crazy. I'm clearly crazy, but I don't want it to end.

Other than that, on my first day back at work I got yelled at. Surprise, Surprise. I think I might go eat something just because I worked out twice today. And it's almost 12:30 and I have nothing else to do with my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment