Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sam

Let me explain something and then I'll show you some pictures.

I'm reading the Hunger Games triligoy right now and I'm what you would normally call "obsessed" with one of the characters, Peeta Mellark. Now, for some reason in my mind I pictures Sam Evans aka "Trouty Mouth" from Glee. I think that Sam is loveable, and blond and cute and nice and all of that crap that would perfectly describe Peeta. Plus, Sam has blue eyes and white teeth. It's so perfect I can't even describe my disgust when I looked up the Hunger Games movie on IMDB and it was some brunette who didn't look loveable at all. Just like some jock, not a baker's son.

Don't even tell me you don't want to watch that for a whole movie. Some adorable guy who loves Katniss so much he'd die for her- numerous times!

But I really can't wait for the movie in March. Or a life. Whichever comes first.

1 comment: