Friday, July 15, 2011

it's my one last shot of redemption

So I'm starting my new blog and I'm trying to make it up all nice but I've become bored and lazy after 4 minutes of working on it.
Also, I'm just more than annoyed with most people. I think that if you ask someone to do something almost two years ago and you still haven't done it, it basically says nothing good about your character. It's not that hard, let's go. You're holding me back and I can't really take it, lady.
And again, I only got 4 hours of work this week at Old Navy. I really don't know why I put up with this crap. I can't live on 30 dollars a week you whores. Yes, I realize I should have a real job but clearly that's not possible because of what I just mentioned.
While I have technically 3 jobs right now, I hate all of them and there is no way I can do this again next year. I'm assuming that I don't have a choice and I'm seriously considering moving back to Maryland because there isn't really a reason to stay in Pittsburgh. I mean, if someone would give me one reason to stay here...
And about my fortune- I'm over it and I'm done being patient. So I'm going to be active and not passive and attempt to get shit done. I'm guessing it won't happen/work, but you get the idea.
Pardon my rant though. I'm going to have to make a separate post for my Harry Potter experience later when I calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment