Wednesday, July 6, 2011

That's more like it.

Can I just rant about how much Forever 21 sucks. While I like their clothes all of their policies are horrid. Today, for example, I go in and try on a bathing suit. But of course I'm too much of a prude and there was a gaping hole in the middle of the top so I oped out. Anyway, I was looking at their random crap section and guess what I found? Nose strips. Now I can be like Mia! If only I had a Michael to pick up checks for me and walk in on me while I'm de-blackheading.
I realize all of this is too much information.
Now back to what I wanted to complain about:
So I saw these bows two were leopard print and two were black so obviously I needed to own them. Then I noticed there was a pack where two of the bows were missing so I went up to the girl at the register and asked if I could get a discount since there are only two. She goes "they come with four" and I told her that I didn't need all of them (I show much restraint when it comes to buying bows, I wish I could say the same for food) and she wasn't having it. She told me that I could get 10% off and then at that point it wouldn't be worth it and that I should just get all of them. You know what, girl, if you ever come into Old Navy and ask for one flip flop, I will make you pay for both. Then you can know how it feels. I will refuse to price override that for you. I have that power, I'm sure you do too.

In other news, I'm extremely burnt. Okay not that bad, but kind of bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment