Friday, July 8, 2011

you son of a gun.

You know, some people have really specific pet peeves. And if you want to know mine it's when people use the wrong form of "your". I know you all know this, but it bothers me so much it makes my skin crawl. And I know nothing about grammar so I'm not sure why it bothers me so much, it just does. Especially when people who have their college degree do it.
Also, I'm tired of boys. Honestly, why can't someone who is sane like me? Apparently this is all just too much to ask. I can't even.
And in other news, I hate work. I literally got home at 10:50 and sat in my uncles room for an hour complaining about all things wrong with Old Navy. I wish I could write about it, but I think that you all know my problems anyway.
And I'm going to have to get rid of this blog soon. I've almost hit my 999th post mark. I did before but I didn't realize that you could only have so many posts and it deleted 20 of my posts. This is sort of really depressing for me since I've been so dedicated to this one since Junior year of high school.

1 comment: